Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Thursday 26 May 2011

Cycle
1 Hour turbo (recovery) 175w 90rpm
1 Hour cycling around transporting children!

Raised saddle slightly - probably too much, It was most likely down to the longish day yesterday.

Swim
500m Warm up
500m Pull with PT paddles
500m Pull with speedo paddles
500m Pull
250m single arm breathing to other side
250m single arm breathing same side
500m Cool down

Still finding it hard to keep the buoy from moving. The PT paddles are good - really improves the feel for the water, but they do make you look stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment