Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Saturday 3 March 2012

2012 Triathlon show for a look around.

The best part was watching George do a celebration under the mock up Ironman finish line.
Ella found some unexpected mention about those who have done every UK ironman so far.


Then onto meet Chrissie Wellington - last time we saw her was at the finish line in Kona.
How she keeps being so friendly with everyone I don't know.

The highlight of my day was trying an electric muscle twitching machine!

Turbo

15min warm up
2 x 20min x 260W x 85-90rpm on 9min
5min cool down
- that was a good session. Up from 250W last time. Heavy legs all evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment