Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Thursday 8 March 2012

Swim (am)

A few blocks of 250m
Warm up, single arm, 5 breaths/stroke, fists, sighting back stroke, tumble turns (new for me!), 60strokes per min, fly, cool down.
Total 2.1km

Yoga (eve)

Another hour - I think this is the answer. It's definitely not a quick fix though. I still don't buy "and this cleanses your digestive system"

I've just watched David Walliams swimming the Thames - 20miles a day. It's made me want to maybe try a 10km swim this year.
- just entered, 10km Dorney Lake, Eton, Sunday 27th May. What swung it was that it is the venue for the Olympic rowing


It's only 4 lengths I think???

No comments:

Post a Comment