Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Turbo

15min spin scan/warm up
10 x 500W x 15sec on 2min

Run 
1.5 miles in vibrams (10min after bike)

Slight sore throat at the moment so didn't want to do too much.
This was the first time using the computer to do the Watts changes on the bike - brilliant. I didn't have to ramp it up in 5W increments myself. 15 secs felt like a long time. I'm not sure where to go with this next i.e. increase the wattage or the time, probably the time.

The GB tri suit arrived today

Saw an electric shimano component on eBay today - got it half price. Looks like i'm committed to getting the rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment